2.08.2010

Springtime

So many things inspires me this "spring". Chloé's lovely flat sandals and See by Chloé's amazing denim jumpsuit. Mulberrys new multi colored top & Louis Vuittons S/S 10 show. All the beautiful pastels.. Ahh I can already fell the money in my wallet disappear. Altough I love the snow, I can't wait until i can wear shorts, skirts and dresses.. And pastels! Nothing in my winter wardrobe is skyblue, pink og any other pastels.. And nothing is warm.. I look like a polarbear because I'm wearing so much close. Hmm.. Well at least there is a lot of time to prepare the lovely outfits i'm going to wear. And a lot of time to sit inside and drink lots of hot chocolate. Meanwhile I'm just gonna enjoy the pretty white snow, it's not gonna be here in 50 years. Xoxo Benedicte

No comments:

Post a Comment